After much indecision about what to do with the exhaust on The Mullet, I decided to stick with the theme and do a twisted take on an under-tail exhaust. Except I wanted more of an IN-tail exhaust. I got lots of 45 and 90 degree bend SS pipes and started mocking something up!
This is what I mean by “in” tail. We’ll see how it turns out.
Here is the rear cylinder completed.
Don’t worry, I slipped these 4″ baffles in each pipe to insure back pressure as well as keeping it at a reasonable tone.
Okay, got them all mocked up. I welded them all together and will wrap them with the best exhaust wrap on the market. The Lava Titanium wrap. it isn’t fiberglass based, it goes on easy, retains its metallic luster, and withstands heat much better. I think it will look killer!
Now I need to fix up the tank for paint.