So I wired the bike today, and put some perforated metal around for trim.
Wiring is SO simple on this bike…no battery necessary! This is under the seat, completely wired. There are just two loose wires that will run out back for the tail/ brake light.
I replaced the old bulky stock coil pack that went under the original gas tank with two very compact new coils and mounted them on a bracket I welded up under the seat. Very pleased with the turn out.
Then I cut out some perf. metal to match the gussets I had welded in, and tidied up the seat loop.
Its the little things like this that take so much time. But it is also what I love the most! Lastly is a side shot, unpainted still because I’m waiting on the tail light to come so I can weld a mount for it. Then she’ll get a bath, and paint.