Okay so I’ve done a bit of work to this little thing. I reassembled the engine with the new valves (lapped), and valve seals. And cleaned it all up.
Then I stuck the engine back in. And started the front end swap. This was quite a challenge! This is me cleaning and shortening the forks…they don’t need 10″ of travel anymore! I took them down to about 4″ and I still can’t bottom them out on the bike.
Then it was time to fab the seat loop and pan. As well as test out some gas tank swap ideas. I ended up going with this one.
Then I chopped and welded the tiny little loop on.
And here I’ve shaped the seat pan. Now I have to attach it, foam it, and upholster.
New tires should be in sooooooooon!