Due to finals and the end-of-school celebrations that surround them I haven’t been as productive in the shop as I would normally be. So here are some of the little things I did between games of darts and frisbee.
Got all my electrical components on the bike, just need to wire it all together now. What you see here will all be cleaned up and hidden under the tank of course.
This here is my battery bracket all welded together. There are two bolts welded on for the regulator rectifier.
And after, with the RR mounted.
I need to put up “NO BROWN RECLUSES” signs up because they aren’t getting the message…
The other important wiring part that finally came in the mail was the headlight. It’s just a little 3.5″ bottom mount. This will be my first without side mounts that clamp to the forks. Here you can see the bracket I cut out and painted to mount the headlight where I wanted it. I think it turned out how I intended.
Finally my motorcycle has a face!
Last thing I did this weekend was get some foot pegs in place. I was unsure of what it was going to take, but then lucked out with a pair of passenger pegs from a ninja 250 that just happened to mount up wonderfully!
I just love when things work out like this.
So that’s all on this bike for now! this next week will be pretty crazy too before I’m completely done with school for the summer. But wow, when I am free and clear I’ll be able to really make some headway on ALL my projects!